Ultrasonic fogging technology can be used for many horticultural application including hydroponics, propagation, foliar feeding, grow room and greenhouse humidity generation, tec.
Item: 4/10/12 head ultrasonic mist maker
Material: 304 stainless steel, surface oxidized
Max. mist making: 2/5/6KG/H
Voltage : DC 48V
Recommend area: 0 – 50m²
Protection: auto stop working when water is shortage
Size: 250 * 70 * 35mm
Water level: 1 – 2cm higher than the Water level detector
Water temperature: 5-50℃ (the normal temperature is 30℃)
Water source: clear water
1. More adaptable to atomized water quality, the same nebulizer can use pure water or tap water to work normally.
2. Wide range of power supply, to ensure that products in the larger changes in the market can still be used normally.
3 has a power supply polarity protection circuit to prevent users from connecting the reverse damage to the product (the reverse does not work).
4. Set the boot delay circuit to avoid the impact of switching power supply is too large and damage the line.
5. A single nozzle line using a free-standing design, and the use of over-current protection circuit to avoid a nozzle of the circuit burned and damaged power supply, and will not affect the normal operation of other nozzles.
6. The whole current is less affected by the voltage and temperature, because the current in each nozzle is automatically adjusted by the electronic, the current will decrease with the increase of the temperature (will not affect the amount of fog), to avoid serious heating of the power tube, current Increase cause a vicious cycle and damage the nebulizer.
7. The product uses high thermal conductivity, corrosion resistance, good mechanical strength of the metal casing, reducing the temperature difference between the host and water, thereby extending the service life of the product.
6 reviews for 48V Ultrasonic Mist Maker Fogger