It’s peaceful to keep plants at home, as it gives quite a natural look to the home sweet home. But what if your house does not have enough sunlight to keep the plants alive. The plant growing LED lamps provides nourishment and light similar to sun rays which promote photosynthesis, increases plant growth rate and flowering. In short, it is more or less replacement for sunlight and quite popular nowadays.
Some main features:
- Has a double timer
- Three different hours modes for setting the timer
- Has the option to switch the lights
- LED light is IP66 waterproof, no requirement to switch off while watering the plants
- LED grow light has Red and Blue light options. Red light provides optimal development. This light is for early development of the plant. However, blue light is for photomorphogenesis process where plants consume energy and grow stronger.
- It comes with a double timer. The user has to set timer only once.
- The expected life of these lights is 50,000 hours.
- LED lamp has 36 pieces of LED lights, 24 bulbs are of red, and 36 are of blue.
- The input voltage is 5V, and the input current is 2A.
- They use environment-friendly aluminium and PVC.
- Wavelength: (Red: 620-625nm/ Blue: 460-465nm)
- Working Temperature: -20°~40°
- Power: 9W,15W / 18W,30W / 27W,45W / 36W,60W